Japanese inspired rice face mask recipe
This face mask is both moisturizing and purifying – perfect to combat the winter conditions and do a post-holiday detox!!
What you will need:
3 tablespoons rice
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup water
- Cook the rice in a saucepan in water.
- Once cooked, let cool and then filter, keeping the cooking water.
- Using a handmixer or fork blend the honey, milk and rice until you get a consistent texture.
- Use this preparation as a mask by spreading the mixture on your face.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse with the rice cooking water.